St.Anthony’s Tennis Club, Glen Huntly
St.Anthony’s Tennis Club, Glen Huntly, is seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced club professionals to run all facets of our tennis program, with a focus on providing growth in both junior and senior participation. Contract to commence in Term 1, 2017.
St.Anthony’s Tennis Club is located beside St. Anthony’s Primary school, at 172 Neerim Road, Glen Huntly. It has two flood lit en-tou-cas tennis courts, a strong affiliation with the adjoining school and Parish, and a current membership of approx. 120 players with approximately 60 children in coaching. We are looking to expand the current coaching which is approximately 20 hours per week.
We are looking for an experienced club professional that is enthusiastic about tennis and is willing to work with the club to grow its coaching programs and membership base.
Skills and Experience:
The successful applicant will be:
- Experienced in delivering coaching programs to all ages,
- Experienced in delivering group and private lessons,
- Able to manage squad training,
- Capable of delivering a wide variety of different programs, including but not limited to, Hot Shots, Cardio Tennis,
- Able to transition children and adults into competition players
- Club Professional Coach, (or willing to work towards it) Min. Junior Development
- Must be a Tennis Australia Coach Member
- Must maintain his/her own professional indemnity and public liability insurance
- Working with Children Checks
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate
Applications close at 5:00pm on Friday the 14th of November 2016.
The relevant documents containing the essential information and contract may be obtained by contacting the club President, Mr. Anthony Straford via email firstname.lastname@example.org or for any further information on the position by phone on 0419530159.